BOOKING CONDITIONS OF LEASE OF ROOM FOR SEASON
FIRST. - PURPOSE.
The lease reserve the room corresponds to one whose photographs are shown in http://www.valenciaflatshare.com website, which has just been selected by the future tenant. The room mentioned will be used circumstantially by the tenant as housing during the study period, is forbidden any use other than that agreed, sublet or assign to third parties.
SECOND. - PRICE.
The future tenant has made by bank transfer the payment of the amount of 250 euros, as RESERVE, being the amount of the reserve applied as payment of the deposit of the lease to be held between the two parties, in the rent is not included any of the cost of supplies (electricity, water, gas, internet).
The amount paid will be accrued for future leasing in compensation for damages, if the future tenant do not formalizes the contract.
Once verified by the lessor future payment of the reservation, it shall send a copy of the lease model to future leasing through this email address you provide in the registration of the website http:// www.valenciaflatshare.com.
The contract is sent lack of data of the landlord and tenant, these data shall be completed in the signing and conclusion of the contract between the parties at the office of valenciaflatshare located in the C / Gasco Oliag No. 6, Portal C, Office 5, Valencia .
BOOKING CONDITIONS OF INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE
(ONLY FOR STUDENTS OF SPANISH COURSES)
1. intensive Spanish courses offered by valenciaflatshare.com be held in the premises of the Spanish school Euroace, located on the C / Temple 6, Valencia.
2. The course fee includes tuition, school materials to use and teaching hours intensive course itself.
3. Classes will have a maximum number of 15 students.
4. Once begun classes the student may not cancel the course and not be entitled to receive any amount.
5. Course Cancellation after payment and before starting the courses penalty will cost 45 euros.
6. Class schedules chosen by the student may be subject to change, EUROACE school shall inform the student of these changes and provide new schedules to suit the circumstances of the student.